- About Us
- Solution Areas
- Mobile Security & Collaboration
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT's)
- Cloud Security Services
- Data Protection and Encryption
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam
- Agentless A/V for VMware
- EMC Storage Anti-Malware
- Email Server Anti-Malware
- Endpoint Anti-Malware Suites (Physical Desktops & Laptops)
- NetApp Storage Anti-Malware
- Perimeter Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware
- Server (Physical) Anti-Malware
- SharePoint Anti-Malware
- SmartPhone Anti-Malware
- VDI (Virtual Desktop) Anti-Malware Suites
- Virtual Server Anti-Malware
- Data Center, Virtualization & Cloud Security
- Citrix Xen Anti-Malware and Security
- File System Integrity Monitoring
- Microsoft Hyper-V Anti-Malware and Security
- Server (Physical) Anti-Malware and Security
- System and Security Platform Management
- Two Factor Authentication
- VDI (Virtual Desktop) Anti-Malware and Security
- VMware Anti-Malware and Security
- Virtual Patching
- Laptop/Desktop Privacy & Security
- Perimeter Security-UTM
- Cloud Services
- Webinars & Events
- Knowledge Base
- Escalade IT Blog
As a very popular tool for most organizations today, Sharepoint is introducing new risk into your IT security strategy. Users (internal and external) are posting documents to the SharePoint server and this leaves us the question "Are those files free of malware?"
Do those users who posted the file have up-to-date anti-malware software?
What if they are external entities, home users or consultants? You simply won't know what kind of anti-malware software they are using and therefore you may just be providing a repository full of infected files.
Escalade IT partners with leading anti-malware solution providers to offer a plug-in for SharePoint to ensure files posted to and from the server are checked with an industry leading anti-malware engine.
We welcome the opportunity to further discuss this solution area with you.