- About Us
- Solution Areas
- Mobile Security & Collaboration
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT's)
- Cloud Security Services
- Data Protection and Encryption
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam
- Agentless A/V for VMware
- EMC Storage Anti-Malware
- Email Server Anti-Malware
- Endpoint Anti-Malware Suites (Physical Desktops & Laptops)
- NetApp Storage Anti-Malware
- Perimeter Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware
- Server (Physical) Anti-Malware
- SharePoint Anti-Malware
- SmartPhone Anti-Malware
- VDI (Virtual Desktop) Anti-Malware Suites
- Virtual Server Anti-Malware
- Data Center, Virtualization & Cloud Security
- Citrix Xen Anti-Malware and Security
- File System Integrity Monitoring
- Microsoft Hyper-V Anti-Malware and Security
- Server (Physical) Anti-Malware and Security
- System and Security Platform Management
- Two Factor Authentication
- VDI (Virtual Desktop) Anti-Malware and Security
- VMware Anti-Malware and Security
- Virtual Patching
- Laptop/Desktop Privacy & Security
- Perimeter Security-UTM
- Cloud Services
- Webinars & Events
- Knowledge Base
- Escalade IT Blog
Use of this Escalade IT website is governed by the following:
1. By using this site in any way, you are agreeing to comply with the terms below (“Terms”).
2. Escalade IT does not represent or warrant that this site is free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or is reliable, accurate, complete or otherwise valid.
5. You agree that use of this site is entirely at your own risk.
6. Under no circumstances shall Escalade IT be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (even if Escalade IT have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of your use of this site.
7. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Escalade IT and govern your use of this site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Escalade IT. The Terms and the relationship between you and Escalade IT shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
8. You and Escalade IT agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the city of Ottawa, in the Province of Ontario, Canada. The failure of Escalade IT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
9. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.